Payment in full is due 60 days prior to the first session. Registration and payment details provided upon acceptance.
Three Virtual Coach Intensive Training Sessions
Spread over nine months, each four-day session will be held over Zoom. We utilize an experiential learning model that includes theoretical presentations, modeling, practice, skill-building, role-playing, real-time coaching, and peer learning groups mastery.
Participants continue learning between sessions through website interaction, weekly small group calls, learning forums, regular mentor coach calls, monthly coaching clinics, individual coaching relationships, and reading and application. Estimated 10-12 hours per week.
Virtual Kickoff: March 11, 2024
Session 1: March 26 – 29, 2024
Session 2: July 23 – 26, 2024
Session 3: December 10 -13, 2024
- Creation and acceptance of a Professional Development Plan
- Provide 50 hours of coaching practice with individuals and groups outside of the coaching program
- Submission of three recorded coaching sessions for review by an experienced mentor-coach
- Successful completion of three consecutive onsite sessions
- Development of a personal journal focused on practices to support change
- Written longitudinal case study of a coaching client
- Participation in monthly coaching clinics, learning forums, web-based discussions, and calls with a designated mentor coach
- Demonstrated competence in coaching
- Final portfolio of learning outcomes
- Final oral and written exam
- 10-15 hours of coaching from a recognized professional coach (not included in tuition)
Outcomes you can expect
- Thorough understanding of the theory- and skill-based competencies required for coaching
- Utilize a sound coaching methodology that supports a successful coaching engagement
- Gain a developmental perspective on the adult life, the leadership journey, and the cyclic nature of transitions
- Develop a commitment to your own continual development as Self as Coach
- Grow lasting relationships with a diverse group of talented leaders from around the globe
- Designated as a Certified Hudson Institute Coach (CHICoach)
Transfers & Cancellations
The following fees apply in addition to a $250 administrative fee.
- 12 Weeks from Program Date: Transfer Fee = 10% of tuition; Cancellation Fee = 25% of tuition
- 8 Weeks from Program Date: Transfer Fee = 25% of tuition; Cancellation Fee = 50% of tuition
- 4 Weeks from Program Date: Transfer Fee = 50% of tuition; Cancellation Fee = 75% of tuition
- 2 Weeks from Program Date: Transfer Fee = 75% of tuition; Cancellation Fee = 100% of tuition
Hudson is an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) through the International Coach Federation (ICF). Participants graduate with 125 Coach Training hours and are eligible to apply for an ICF credential.