Program ManagerSanta Barbara, CA
Career track role in a rapidly growing executive coaching company. This role involves people and program management, client services, program promotion, and material creation/design for the top coaching programs in the country.
The Hudson Institute of Coaching has been providing coaching services to organizations and professionals for over thirty years. We were there in the early days when coaching was emerging and today we are fortunate to work with some of the world’s top organizations and leaders. We provide professional development programs for individuals looking to gain coaching skills, as well as corporate programs for companies wanting to grow their people by provide coaching internally and equipping their Directors with ‘just in time’ coaching skills.
Our corporate business is currently in a phase of rapid growth, and we are seeking a mid-career professional with demonstrated program and people management ability to help us build the team and operational systems that will allow us to effectively implement a variety of corporate programs.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our team at our Santa Barbara Headquarters. The ideal candidate will have excellent people management skills, a passion for executing world-class coaching programs, and experience with client facing material creation/design. The Program Manager role is critical to our organization – this person is responsible for delivering results to clients, while also developing Hudson’s internal talent.
- Effectively manage one or more team members
- Produce excellent results while working through team members
- Invest in career development in the form of weekly meetings, periodic workshops, and consistent performance feedback
- Produce and deliver performance reviews
- Manage all aspects of client relationship, including program updates, answering questions, and regular program communication
- Support sales team on calls with prospects as a subject matter expert
- Take responsibility for ensuring that our programs are fully enrolled by:
- Producing marketing materials to distribute to our sales team
- Managing social media campaigns
- Managing email drip campaigns to prospects and past clients
Material Design & Creation
- Design and produce client-facing materials such as manuals, PowerPoint presentations, and marketing collateral
- Retool existing materials in order to ensure consistency in design and messaging
- Maintain and update online resources for our public programs
We are seeking exceptional professionals with a demonstrated passion for coaching and leadership development who meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years of work experience, including at least 2 years of management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Work experience must demonstrate leadership ability and client services experience
- Program management skills with high attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Suite preferred
- Passion for leadership development and/or coaching
- We are looking for passionate professionals who are not just competent but also willing to learn and grow in a new setting.
- Full coverage medical and dental insurance
- 10 vacation days in first year
- 15 paid annual holidays
- Professional development through Hudson’s own coaching programs delivered internally
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for advancement