Program CoordinatorSanta Barbara, CA
Entry level role supporting programs delivered in Santa Barbara and across the country. Produce client-facing materials, manage on-site programs, and support their teams through a variety of special projects. The work that Program Coordinators do is some of the most important work that happens at the Hudson Institute – it is extremely visible and has a big impact on the way our clients experience our services.
The Hudson Institute of Coaching has been providing coaching services to organizations and professionals for over thirty years. We were there in the early days when coaching was emerging and today we are fortunate to work with some of the world’s top organizations and leaders. We provide professional development programs for individuals looking to gain coaching skills, as well as corporate programs for companies wanting to grow their people by provide coaching internally and equipping their Directors with ‘just in time’ coaching skills.
Our corporate business is currently in a phase of rapid growth, and we are seeking a mid-career professional with demonstrated program and people management ability to help us build the team and operational systems that will allow us to effectively implement a variety of corporate programs.
We are looking for a Program Coordinator to join our team at our Santa Barbara Headquarters. Program Coordinators produce client-facing materials, manage on-site programs, and support their teams through a variety of special projects. The work that Program Coordinators do is some of the most important work that happens at the Hudson Institute – it is extremely visible and has a big impact on the way our clients experience our services.
- Workplan and execute on time-sensitive projects.
- Project examples:
- Enrollment and marketing initiatives for our public programs
- Process improvements for our programs (e.g. introducing improved scheduling software, automating data entry to CRM)
- Identifying venues for programs in new locations
- For all projects, coordinators are expected to:
- Carefully plan the project
- Execute with an attention to detail
- Analyze results and present in a succinct manner
- Project examples:
Material Design & Creation
- Design and produce client-facing materials such as manuals, PowerPoint presentations, and marketing collateral
- Retool existing materials in order to ensure consistency in design and messaging
- Maintain and update online resources for our public programs
- Coordinate accurate and timely delivery of various aspects of on-site events: materials, facilitators, a/v materials, etc.
- Support clients by answering questions regarding programs, pricing, invoicing, etc.
- Ensure smooth customer experience from point of sale through program completion
- Support the creation of proposals for clients in coordination with Program Managers
We are seeking exceptional professionals with a demonstrated passion for coaching and leadership development who meet the following criteria:
- 3+ years of work experience, ideally with administrative, program coordination, or sales support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, include GPA on resume
- Work experience must demonstrate organization and customer service skills
- Organization skills with high attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Suite preferred
- Passion for leadership development and/or coaching
- We are looking for passionate professionals who are not just competent but also willing to learn and grow in a new setting.
- Full coverage medical and dental insurance
- 10 vacation days in first year
- 15 paid annual holidays
- Professional development through Hudson’s own coaching programs delivered internally
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for advancement