Director of Corporate ProgramsSanta Barbara, CA
Leadership role in our growing corporate business. This role will shape and oversee implementation of corporate programming for 30+ engagements annually, while also taking a lead role in product improvement for corporate coaching offerings.
The Hudson Institute of Coaching has been providing coaching services to organizations and professionals for over thirty years. We were there in the early days when coaching was emerging and today we are fortunate to work with some of the world’s top organizations and leaders. We provide professional development programs for individuals looking to gain coaching skills, as well as corporate programs for companies wanting to grow their people by provide coaching internally and equipping their Directors with ‘just in time’ coaching skills.
Our corporate business is currently in a phase of rapid growth, and we are seeking a mid-career professional with demonstrated program and people management ability to help us build the team and operational systems that will allow us to effectively implement a variety of corporate programs.
We are looking for a Director of Corporate Programs to lead our rapidly growing corporate business. Through meticulous program management, strong people management skills, and deep knowledge of L&D, the Director of Corporate Programs will ensure world-class quality for all our programs, while also playing a critical role in the improvement of our product offering.
Program Management & Execution
- Responsible for the execution of Hudson’s coaching programs that are delivered off-site, within organizations;
- Manage your team to design materials, coordinate staff resources, manage logistics, and in general oversee every aspect of program delivery;
- Design, execute, and analyze surveys to assess the success of our programs, and identify opportunities to improve;
- Responsible for communication with clients after contracts have been signed. This generally entails working closely with senior staff inside large organizations;
- Manage a team of 1-2 Project Coordinators who will be working on materials and logistics across our corporate portfolio;
- Maintain an expert knowledge of our product offerings and vision.
- Actively support and participate in strategic opportunities/pursuits to ensure our product offerings are aligned with client and market needs;
- Lead the design and development of compelling solutions that help clients/prospects see the value created when deploying Hudson products and product-related services;
- Direct interaction with clients and prospects to identify and/or validate business needs and determine how best our product offerings will satisfy such needs;
- Cross-functional interaction with members of the Sales, Business Operations, and Delivery functions;
- Provide market, client/prospect and competitor feedback and enhancement requests.
We are seeking exceptional professionals with a demonstrated passion for coaching and leadership development who meet the following criteria:
- 10+ years of work experience. We are looking for candidates who have a deep understanding of the L&D field and are able to apply that immediately to product improvements and client relations.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Strong professional background. We are looking for a really strong track record of producing results in high-responsibility positions.
- Proven ability to take complex projects from design phase to completion and summarize results in a meaningful way.
- Strong project and people management skills, including attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and producing results with a high level of reliability.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Humility. We are looking for passionate professionals who are not just competent but also patient and humble in their approach to working with teams.
- Full coverage medical and dental insurance
- 10-20 vacation days, depending on tenure
- 15 paid annual holidays
- Professional development through Hudson’s own coaching programs delivered internally
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for advancement