Director, Client Solutions
The Hudson Institute of Coaching provides executive coaching services, leadership development, and coaching programs to thousands of individuals and corporations worldwide. The primary role of the Director, Client Solutions is to effectively prospect for new business within assigned territory to surface the prospect’s business priorities and effectively position and sell the value of Hudson’s solutions to close business and grow revenue. The Director, Client Solutions serves as a trusted advisor working with client teams to solve business challenges and achieve results. Working collaboratively with colleagues across Hudson is essential for success.
At Hudson, our mission is to advance talent and potential in people and organizations through coaching to enable positive change in the world.
We do this as a team through our commitment to creating a culture of development for ourselves at Hudson and for our clients. We collaborate with humility, with an eye for the details and critical thinking that make for a superb experience for our clients and participants in our programs. Each one of us is committed to our own continual growth and supports our team members in their commitment. We are passionate about advancing the field of coaching and deeply impacting the lives of those whom we touch.
A Full Suite Of Coaching Services
Founded in 1986, Hudson is recognized worldwide as a premier leadership and coaching training institution–we define coaching as a conversation, or set of conversations, focused on development and change. Our core competency is coaching and our suite of services encompasses the full life cycle of a leader from hire to retire.
Programs Rooted In Research
We have a long history of developing experiential adult learning curricula in human and organizational systems. Our programs integrate the most advanced industry research and are built within the context of understanding organizational and individual dynamics of change.
We have been at the forefront of research and writing in the field of coaching for over 35 years. Our collection includes The Adult Years, LifeForward, The Completely Revised Handbook of Coaching and Self As Coach, Self As Leader. Our Corporate Services team has expertise in coaching, organizational development, and instructional design. We partner with organizations to build cultures of development via executive coaching, coaching programs, and consulting services designed to up-level the capability and coaching skills of leaders and managers.
Essential Success Factors
- Key initiator of new business development targeting mid-market and enterprise-level accounts
- Effective networking and social media outreach skills to connect with prospects
- killed at discovery and assessment of client needs. Ability to effectively tie client needs and desired outcomes to Hudson solutions
- Executive presence, meeting facilitation and presentation skills both virtually and in-person
- Ability to manage pipeline through sales process and expand opportunities within existing accounts
- Skilled at both “hunting” and “farming”
- Ability to learn and leverage new technology
- 6+ years of experience in corporate sales, preferably in human capital management solutions
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s preferred
- Background in consultative sales with demonstrated ability in lead generation, prospecting, driving quality opportunities to closure and account management
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive compensation
- Full coverage medical and dental insurance
- 10 vacation days in first year; 15 days in second year of employment
- 15 paid annual holidays
- Professional development through Hudson’s own coaching programs delivered internally
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- One month paid sabbatical after 5 years of employment